[ndnSIM] How to set Fib table to each node?

최원준 wonjunchoi001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:34:33 PST 2015

Thanks for your reply.

I can see the function void StackHelper::SetFib() in ndn-stack-helper.cc
file.
I like to know how to use this function.

Additionally, I like to add more parameter with prefix, face in Fib table.
To do this, I am not sure how to add the additional parameter into Fib
table.
1.
Ptr<Fib>  fib  = node->GetObject<Fib> ();
fib->Add (prefixValue.Get (), face, metric);
2.
Ptr<Fib> fib = GetNode ()->GetObject<Fib> ();
Ptr<fib::Entry> fibEntry = fib->Add (m_prefix, m_face, 0);

Wonjun, Choi