[ndnSIM] Real-time received packet size

최원준 wonjunchoi001 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:56:06 PST 2015

Thanks for your reply.

I can set payload value differently (producerHelper.SetAttribute
("PayloadSize", StringValue("1024"));  )
and the kilobytes of each packet per interest were different in
rate-tracer's output.
As you said, I can set the payload size at initial time
but if I set it 2024 or 1024 etc, the packet size per interest packet is
different in rate-tracer's output. so I thought the packet size is
automatically changed.

Wonjun, Choi

Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information(KISTI)
National Institute of Supercomputing and Networking
Networking Service Development Team
TEL: +82-42-869-0890
FAX:+82-42-869-0589
Email: cwj at kisti.re.kr, wonjunchoi001 at gmail.com