[ndnSIM] How to trace ReceivedInterests?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:51:38 PST 2015

Hello,

I think that if you just use the L3RateTracer and monitor the InInterest parameter, you will achieve your goal, because the number of the interests received by an application should, at least in the general case, be the same with the number of incoming interests traced by the suggested tracer.

If you really want to use Config::Connect though, you can take a look at line 234 of the following link for a use example:

http://ndnsim.net/doxygen/ndn-app-delay-tracer_8cc_source.html <http://ndnsim.net/doxygen/ndn-app-delay-tracer_8cc_source.html>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science