[ndnSIM] How to trace ReceivedInterests?

최원준 wonjunchoi001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:09:52 PST 2015

Thanks for your reply.
I think the type of measurement is different.
I thought config path can do this. but I don't know how to do.
Config Paths

ns3::ndn::App is accessible through the following paths with Config::Set
and Config::Connect:

/NodeList/[i]/ApplicationList/[i]/$ns3::ndn::App
ndn::L3RateTracer
<http://ndnsim.net/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1_l3_rate_tracer.html>

Type of measurements:

   - InInterests measurements of incoming Interests
   - OutInterests measurements of outgoing Interests
   - DropInterests measurements of dropped Interests
   - InData measurements of incoming Data
   - OutData measurements of outgoing Data
   - DropData measurements of dropped Data
   - InNacks measurements of incoming NACKs
   - OutNacks measurements of outgoing NACKs
   - DropNacks measurements of dropped NACKs
   - InSatisfiedInterests measurements of incoming satisfied Interests
   - InTimedOutInterests measurements of incoming timed out Interests
   - OutSatisfiedInterests measurements of outgoing satisfied Interests
   - OutTimedOutInterests measurements of outgoing satisfied Interests