[ndnSIM] NFD Development - Content Store

L.Zeynalvand zeynalvand at ce.sharif.edu
Thu Jan 8 01:39:31 PST 2015

Thank you Alex,
Actually my thesis is decentralized social networking using named data,
in which people's private social content is hosted right from their
homes, having a part of the content store persistent is crucial for me.
I'll work on the NFD code and let you know the results.

Regards,
--
Leonid Zeynalvand
M.Sc Information Technology