[ndnSIM] Send Data from NFD to Scenario

Cesar Ghali cghali at uci.edu
Sat Feb 28 18:19:56 PST 2015

Hi all,

I was checking how StrategyChoiceHelper::InstallAll sets the selected forwarding strategy. It looks like a command is send to the node in question with all needed parameters. What I’m trying to do, is to have something similar to TracedCallBack that a specific strategy invokes and my scenario implements. I don’t think this can be done using the old fashion TracedCallBack though.

One way to do it, is to modify the command that is sent to the node to include a pointer to the function that will be invoked (I still need to figure out how to do this.) Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks for the help,
Cesar

--
PGP Key: http://www.cesarghali.info/contact.html