[ndnSIM] List all Installed Prefix on a Node from App

Hitesh Wadekar wadekahn at clarkson.edu
Wed Feb 25 17:31:34 PST 2015

Thank you Spyridon.

Yes, I was planning to implement custom function at AppHelper, eventually,
I will go for it. but I was checking if there any other options available.
However, Alex has suggested iterate over FIB which is also a good option.
But, I will prefer better to store configured prefix information on node
with application pointer/indexed.  So, there could be a scenario where many
applications can be installed on same node.

I will let you know more once I implement it.

Cheer,
Hitesh