[ndnSIM] List all Installed Prefix on a Node from App

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:23:53 PST 2015

Hello Hitesh,

good question… I think that you can do using the AppHelper class defined in /helper/ndn-app-helper.cpp. You will have to create a “getPrefix” method to extract the prefix from the object instance of NS3. Then, you can simply aggregate this object with the node object and call the “getPrefix" method, whenever you want, in order to extract the prefix. I think that this applies both to producers and consumers. :)

Hope this helps.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science