[ndnSIM] How to get cache hit/miss ratio in a variable?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:49:01 PST 2015

Hello,

it is commented, because this is not the right way to remove an entry from the CS in NDN. The right way to do that is via the Freshness period.

If you really want to do that though, you need to use the iterator.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science
UCLA