[ndnSIM] How to get cache hit/miss ratio in a variable?

adithya srinivasan adith.ad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 00:41:02 PST 2015

Hi
Thank you. I will experiment further with exclusions. Btw is there any
function to remove certain entries from the content store manually?I can
use iterators to search the content store and I want a particular element
to be removed from the CS. There was one function remove entry but it was
commented out by default and was not implemented in the
content-store-impl.cc
Thank you