[ndnSIM] firstInterestDataDelay

Trade trade20122012 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:25:02 PST 2015

I just used the example codes exactly same(different interests) to run,
but received the same delay for all received different data.

  ndn::AppHelper  consumerHelper("ns3::ndn::ConsumerCbr");
   // Consumer will request /prefix/0, /prefix/1, ...
   consumerHelper.SetPrefix("/prefix");
   consumerHelper.SetAttribute("Frequency",  StringValue("10"));  // 10 interests a second
   consumerHelper.Install(nodes.Get(0));