[ndnSIM] firstInterestDataDelay

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Feb 16 17:19:26 PST 2015

This rate is not for the same interest, but for interests for different data.  In this specific scenario, within the first second of the simulation, it will request 10 interests, equally spaced by 0.1s:

/prefix/%00
/prefix/%01
/prefix/%02
/prefix/%03
/prefix/%04
/prefix/%05
/prefix/%06
/prefix/%07
/prefix/%08
/prefix/%09

If initial interest will not bring data, individual interest will be re-transmited.

—
Alex