[ndnSIM] Implementing Interest Limits in ndnSIM2.0

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis spiros.mastorakis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:11:27 PST 2015

Hello,

I think that you can implement the desired functionality by coding your own custom forwarding strategy for NFD. For more information, you can take a look here:

http://ndnsim.net/2.0/fw.html#writing-your-own-custom-strategy

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
PhD Computer Science