[ndnSIM] shortestpath poblem

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 11 22:05:26 PST 2015

Double check that you have build NS-3/ndnSIM in optimized mode.  Implementation of CalculateRoutes internally uses Dijkstra algorithm from Boost graph library (which is known to be extremely slow in debug mode).  It should be a problem for this number of prefixes and nodes.

If still fails, you can compute all routes and prefixes offline and install them directly using FibHelper.