[ndnSIM] NetDeviceFace

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Dec 10 15:40:21 PST 2015

Hi Natalya,

NetDeviceFace objects are created by the Stack Helper:

https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/helper/ndn-stack-helper.cpp#L282 <https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/ndnSIM/blob/master/helper/ndn-stack-helper.cpp#L282>

A NetDeviceFace is the way that simulated nodes communicate with each other. A NetDeviceFace is associated with a NetDevice object. This object is used by NS3, so that each simulated node communicates with another node.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department