[ndnSIM] Set a random data rate for each NDN packet generated.

Christian Kreuzberger christian.kreuzberger at itec.aau.at
Mon Aug 10 11:15:52 PDT 2015

Hi!

I am not quite sure what you are intending to do, howerver, a packet
(whether it is NDN, CCN, or IP) does not have a data rate.

If you are talking about limiting the transmission rate of a set of
packets (e.g., 100 packets per second), then you would have to implement
your own Forwarding Strategy in ndnSIM 2.0.