[ndnSIM] Content Store Size

harshad shirwadkar harshadshirwadkar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:27:20 PDT 2015

Hello all,

It looks like that content store size is in terms of "packets" and not
"bytes". Does packet here refer to interest / data packet? If that's
the case, if I change data packet size, the content store capacity
would change. Is my understanding correct?

For my experiments, I need different packet sizes but constant content
store sizes. Could anybody please let me know if there is a way to set
content store size in bytes(I did not find anything online about it :(
)?

Thanks,
Harshad.