[ndnSIM] Producer

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Wed Apr 15 23:02:29 PDT 2015

Hi Alexander,

If yea mean handover when you point to producer's moves, well I haven't found it either yet. But in here:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6883822
They've done this (I'm quoting):

"we emulated the handover process by integrating each mobile
host with multiple interface cards (each of which corresponds
to an access point within the mobile host’s movement region),
and regularly updating the interfaces (i.e., enabling or disabling)
depending on the perceived signal quality. A handover is initiated
whenever (i) the signal quality perceived by the mobile host at the
current network is not the best anymore, with respect to the signal
quality perceived through at least one other access points within
the host’s range, and (ii) the respective change in signal quality
persists for a speci?c duration."

If you ever found anything better, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sabet