[ndnSIM] Simulation stopping time

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at UCLA.EDU
Mon Sep 29 12:01:16 PDT 2014

Hi Haroon,

To simulate 5 seconds of network activity, you would want to put Stop(Seconds(5)) in your scenario.  How long such a simulation will take depends on many factors, including machine CPU, memory, topology, and the actual scenario.  But in any case, even if it takes 3 days to finish, NS-3/ndnSIM will simulate just 5 seconds of the network activity in the scenario you have defined.