[ndnSIM] query about interfaces of a node

Shahneela Naz shahneela.cs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 07:16:15 PDT 2014

Dear Users,

I want to make a little change in cache-with-probability class that if a
node has certain number of interfaces it should add a content. For this I
want to know number of interfaces to which the node is attached.

but when I try to get a node as follows

Ptr<Node> n = This->GetObject<Node>();

it gives error that the function is defined out of scope. it is the problem
due to virtual or inline function calls...

can any one kindly help me on this.. If I want to get information related
to a node while using policy traits. how can I do this..

regards,

Shahneela