[ndnSIM] Multiple Fibs

ioannoa ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie
Sun Nov 16 08:51:24 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

I am trying to implement two Fib tables that each node should have. One
of them will be using the SPR, so initialised during startup, while the
other one should be updated along the simulation. I also want the 2nd
Fib to have different type of Entries and my Pit to be able to link to
both, since I found out that they are linked! ;)

So, in total my question would be if there is any possible way I can
have two Fibs installed in a node both of which a Pit would be able to
see, or should I have separate Pit tables as well for it under possibly
different namespaces etc.

I would also like to know if a potential solution for this would work
for having multiple Pit tables on a node.

Any help on how to do this would be helpful as I've tried a few and I
am breaking everything! :(

Thanks in advance,
Andriana.