[ndnSIM] Are there any reserved bits in the Data packet in ndnSIM?

X.M.Cui sducxm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 19:20:37 PST 2014

Dear All,

I am simulating a routing protocol using ndnSIM. This protocol requires to
check whether the Data Packet has a certain attribute and act in different
ways according to this attribute. I am thinking of setting some reserved
bits in the Data packet when the packet is created by the producer and to
decide the routing strategy based on these bits. Could anyone tell me
whether there are any bits that I can manipulate in the Data packet and how
should I set these bits?
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Xingmin