[ndnSIM] Per Interface settings in ndnSIM

amin1431 amin1431 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 01:43:03 PST 2014

Hi Alex,I have been working with ndnSIM many times to be able to assign some tasks/configurations per-interface in routers. For example, decrease the rate of incoming Interest packets, or decrease the outbound sent data packets in a specific of time.Could you please give me an example code to how provide some tasks (such as I said above) per-interface?Is there guideline/documentation to can work with ndnSIM easily?
Thank you very much for your support.
/Amin