[ndnSIM] delay tracer

ioannoa ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie
Wed May 28 19:16:48 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I just got some results from an ongoing simulation which look quit
weird, thus i though you may give me a hind.

I tested two caching algorithms, one actually performs no caching at
all and the other does. The weird thing is that in some cases I have the
no caching one resulting in less delay than the one that performs
caching. The only possibility i can think of where this is possible is
if the lookup in the Content Store is added to the final delay seen by
the application. Does this hold?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Andriana.