[ndnSIM] Change payload of content packet

chavoosh ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:33:54 PDT 2014

Well Alex, assume you want to add this sentence "This is a test content" to
content of a packet, what hops you need to fulfill it? If you can simply
mention these hops.
Actually, according to current structure, the only evil way that I found is
creating a buffer and feeding it to the packet as a argument, which is not
enough pleasant. Please suggest a better alternative...

----
*chavoosh*