[ndnSIM] Modifying source files

chavoosh ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Sat May 10 07:20:26 PDT 2014

Hi dear Alex

I have a little problem with editing source files (both .h and .cc files),
so that after each modifying, I will face re-building source files for
running my scenario, which is so irritating! Please guide me to do this in
a better manner, and requires no re-building or same issues!

Also I read this:
http://ndnsim.net/getting-started.html#simulating-using-ndnsim
but it did not work and I forced to write simulation directly inside
`/scratch'.

Best regards
*chavoosh*

--

Information Technology M.S - Computer Networks
Sharif University-Computer Engineer Department

* "The quieter you become, the more you can hear"*