[ndnSIM] consumer attribute

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Mar 27 13:18:56 PDT 2014

Hi Andriana,

Not very sure what tables you want to pass, but can you make just an object (derived from ns3::Object) that contains the whole table you want to pass (or being a container for all parameters you want to pass)?  This way you don't need to jingle with NS-3 and you can simply pass your object as an attribute.