[ndnSIM] Function CalculateRoute(true)

Maziar Mirzazad m.mirzazad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:47:39 PDT 2014

Hi Alex,
I am trying to modify routing protocol.
At some point I need to call CalculateRoute(true) which invalidates all the
previous fib entries and the recalculate routes. After calling, I check all
fib entries, and they are exactly correct for the required prefixes (for
which I called addOrigin function).
Some entries still remain invalid which are for prefixes that never
requested in scenario. {Like /some_prefix   dev=local(3)(65535,r,0)}.
When I run the scenario, interests requested after calling
CalculateRoute(true), never get satisfied.
Do you have any idea what might be wrong?
Does the function "InvalidateAll()" change anything other than fib entries?
Thanks
Maziar