[ndnSIM] python issue

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Jan 29 16:11:24 PST 2014

Hi Nor,

If you're trying to use python bindings on OSX 10.9, then it most likely not going to work.  There were several known issues with clang compiler.  You may try to use apple-gcc42 compiler (from macports), but it also not guaranteed to work.

The whole python is relatively hacky thing in NS3, so I wouldn't rely on it too much..