[ndnSIM] Assert failed: CustomApp not found

Sandhya Giri sandhya.giri18 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:23:40 PST 2014

Dear sir,

        I am trying to run ndn-mod1.cc from scratch folder. But after build
process, i am getting the following error:

'build' finished successfully (5.429s)
assert failed. cond="uid != 0", msg="Assert in TypeId::LookupByName:
CustomApp not found", file=../src/core/model/type-id.cc, line=539
terminate called without an active exception
Command ['/home/sandhya/ndnSIM/ns-3/build/scratch/ndn-mod1'] terminated
with signal SIGIOT. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf
--run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>").

Can you please help me with this problem??

Thank you

Sandhya