[ndnSIM] consumer stop application never reached

fabrizio saponaro fab.batta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 08:16:47 PST 2014

Hi Alex,
I've some consumer-window applications, I want to know when the download
ends and so when the application stops.

For what seemed to me to understand, when I install on a node a
ConsumerWindow application, really I call his class parent Consumer, in
which I call the   App::StartApplication ().
So I tried to put a simple 'cout' in the Consumer::StartApplication ()
function and another in the Consumer::StopApplication (). The first is
executed, but the second never, although I can see that the download is
finished.

How is it possible that if the download ends, the application doesn't stop ?

Best regards,
Fabrizio