[ndnSIM] Where to pull the correct pybindgen from?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at UCLA.EDU
Sun Aug 10 14:23:28 PDT 2014

Hi Anil,

I think you're using an old version of NS-3 base.  https://github.com/cawka/ns-3-dev-ndnSIM requires exactly version 0.17.0.876...

If you cannot update NS-3 base version (or using a tagged version), you can simply update the required version of python bindings in bindings/python/wscript file.  There should not be any problem using the later version of bindings.