[ndnSIM] logging OnInterest and OnData on every node

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 30 11:20:22 PDT 2014

Hi Josh,

For intermediate nodes, you can have multiple places to enable logging.  This could be ndn.fw, ndn.fw.BestRoute (or other strategy's name you're using), ndn.Face

NS_LOG=ndn.Producer:ndn.Consumer:ndn.fw ./waf --run=...

The most verbose logging you would get with (but it will be definitely too much, as it would include everything from NS-3's processing as well).

NS_LOG=* ./waf run=...