[ndnSIM] logging OnInterest and OnData on every node

Josh J joshjdevl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:24:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

So if I enable logging, the consumer and producer nodes will log their
OnInterest, OnData, and SendPacket messages allowing me to observe the
timings of interest and data at the consumer and producer.

0s 0 ndn.ConsumerZipfMandelbrot:SendPacket(): [INFO ] > Interest for 62,
Total: 1, face: 1
0.020512s 2 ndn.Producer:OnInterest(): [INFO ] node(2) respodning with
Data: /prefix/%00%3E
0.057504s 0 ndn.Consumer:OnData(): [INFO ] < DATA for 62

How can I view the timing of the intermediate node? I thought maybe to
enable logging in the face api, though I don't see any face messages?

NS_LOG=ndn.ApiFace:ndn.ConsumerZipfMandelbrot:ndn.Consumer:ndn.Producer

Thanks in advance,
Josh