[ndnSIM] how to configure FIB route between two wifi nodes

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 28 14:03:24 PDT 2014

Hi Ziajian,

This specific version of AddRoute only works with point-to-point links.

You could use the other version, which for the third parameter, instead of node name accepts either Ptr<Face> or face ID.  You would need to figure out in your scenario the proper ID.  The ID usually matches interface name, but you can double check by a simple debug trial.

You can also try to extend the first AddRoute method to work with other links, but it would not be efficient and not quite sure if it can even work correctly.