[ndnSIM] multithread issue in ndnsim

JackWee jackwee_yao at 163.com
Tue Sep 17 18:43:47 PDT 2013

Hi Alex
We`re intend to create a forward strategy which some thread function would be used to implement it.
So we write some lines as follow:

pthread_create(&id_1,NULL,a.OnProbe,&(para));
pthread_create(&id_2,NULL,a.TimeCount,&(para_1));
pthread_join(id_1,NULL);
pthread_join(id_2,NULL);

Everything is OK while ./waf --run,but something weird happened when Simulate(F3).
After the program run for few seconds,the message below appeared.

we tried a lot to solve it,but failed.Any suggestion???Thanks a lot!!!
                                                                                                                                           sincerely
                                                                                                                                           JackWee