[ndnSIM] how to set the broadcasting prefix

Liu, Xuan (UMKC-Student) xuan.liu at mail.umkc.edu
Sat Sep 7 18:10:01 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

I have a question on how to set the prefix for broadcasting in ndnSIM. For example, my application is generating two types of interest, one type is sent out in broadcasting way, and the other type has a specific prefix. Do I need to create two fib entry at the application level? Or shall I create another face at the application level, and assign the broadcasting prefix to this second face?

In your chronoschat simulation, did you use /ndn/broadcasting/ as the prefix for broadcasting? Or did you use same prefix for all participant nodes?

Thanks,

-- Xuan