[ndnSIM] PIT Entry implementation in ndnSIM

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 5 21:12:22 PDT 2013

Hi James,

I'm not quite sure what exactly you're referring in the second second paragraph of ccnx.  First of all, PIT entry's lifetime is updated (suppose to be updated) in ndnSIM and it does not contradict from what I read in the linked doc.
Second, CCNx protocol specification is just one interpretation of what Named Data Networking is or should be.  The whole purpose of the ndnSIM is to understand the architecture itself, to play with different parameters, etc., including PIT entry lifetime.