[ndnSIM] Compiling

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Nov 18 10:19:04 PST 2013

Hi Isuru,

If you modified just source code, then you can simply compile without going through configure process (e.g., just `./waf' and `./waf install' if you need to install it).  Configure step is only needed in the beginning, if you have changed something in build scripts, or if you moved your source code base to a new location.