[ndnSIM] segmentation

nor masri sahri masri.sahri at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:45:22 PST 2013

hi alex, thank you for the clarification.
need idea from sifu Alex ;)
1. i plan to break packets into segment.
default size of payload is 1024 and i plan to break into 4 packets BUT
named in one segment. For example, /prefix 0 to /prefix 4 is named under
Segment 1. When Consumer send FIRST Interest , it will fetch the segment
name (in this case Segment 1, and Producer will reply packet /prefix 0 to
/prefix 4, 256 bytes each). And the following Interest will fetch Segment 2
and so on.
Can you give some advice on how to do this, your help is really appreciated.

Regards,

masri.sahri