[ndnSIM] device faces

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu May 30 09:24:32 PDT 2013

Hi Amine,

Thanks for pointing out the problem. After checking the code I realized that CSMA devices, as they should, pad short packets with empty payload (since Ethernet standard mandates minimum 46 bytes payload).  There is no real need to have the assert that was failing for you, so after I disabled it, the simulation start working for me.

You can fetch the latest commit that I just pushed and try again.