[ndnSIM] device faces

amine amine.elabidi at cristal.rnu.tn
Thu May 30 02:26:44 PDT 2013

Hi Alex

Thinks for your quick answer.

It's exactly what I have done. I Took the "ndn-simple" example and I changed
the devices form P2P to csma.  I had a problem in the L3-protocol  layer
when receiving the first interest packet. It gives me the following error
(Interest Payload size must be zero).

When I use the pcap traces, I find that in the P2P case the size of the data
filed in the Ethernet Frame was 27 bytes, but with csma Frame it was 50
bytes.

Amine