[ndnSIM] Fwd: How to trace the interest accessing each node?

Saran Tarnoi sarantarnoi at gmail.com
Thu May 30 00:15:33 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I just found that I should use the Interest and ContentObject Constructors
to keep the header of a packet.
In addition, to check whether the considering packet is Interest or Data, I
can simply check the packet's size.
However, If there is any more direct way to do so, please let me know.
Thanks a lot,

Regards,
Saran Tarnoi