[ndnSIM] Realistic but small topology for cache performance evaluation

Saeid Montazeri saeid.montazeri at gmail.com
Tue May 28 21:06:48 PDT 2013

Dears in ndnSIM,

I want to evaluate the cache performance in NDN. I need a realistic
topology. I have seen some topology generators such as inet. In addition, I
investigated some traces such as those measured by rocketfuel. However, the
problem with these tools and traces is the topology scale. That is, the
topology has a large number of nodes which make the execution time of the
simulation very long. In addition, I need a topology which has at least two
connected ISPs because I want to measure the exchanged traffic between
ISPs.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion.

Best Regards,
Saeid