[ndnSIM] new scenario files

ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie ioannoa at scss.tcd.ie
Tue May 21 06:12:14 PDT 2013

Hello,

I was just trying to create my own scenario file. I got the instructions
about a new file/template but as far as it is said into the directions at
http://ndnsim.net/getting-started.html#compiling-and-running-ndnsim
examples can be also be written in the examples or scratch folder.

Well, I've used the examples folder and made an example similar to the
tree one with a separate topology written as a txt file. No major
alterations, only 2-3 names to be exact. So, i guess should work.

So I am compiling the examples using
./waf configure --enable-examples
./waf
./waf --run=ndn-tree-topo-plugin-a  (where ndn-three-topo-plugin-a is my
file name)
but i get a msg: 'program 'ndn-tree-topo-plugin-a' not found; available
programs are: ....'

Is the case that I need to modify my wscript file? Cause I've tried to
change it and got errors when doing the ./waf so skipped it.

If that's nay much of a help, my files are at the locations:
/Users/andrianaioannou/ndnSIM/ns-3/src/ndnSIM/examples/ndn-tree-topo-plugin-a.cc
/Users/andrianaioannou/ndnSIM/ns-3/src/ndnSIM/examples/topologies/topo-tree-62-node-a.txt

Apologies for creating an issue but the only relevant that i found was
that one:
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2013-February/000123.html

Many thanks,
Andriana.