[ndnSIM] car2car

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue May 7 10:58:00 PDT 2013

Hi Fei,

0.084s indicates time that was spend to build simulation and has little to do with running time of the simulation.

The run of car-relay scenario does not produce any output on terminal and suppose to generate four file in results/ directory:
- car-relay-1-10-distance.txt
- car-relay-1-10-in-cache.txt
- car-relay-1-10-jump-distance.txt
- car-relay-1-10-tx.txt