[ndnSIM] question about faceIterator in CustomStrategy

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:34:19 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. That means SetDefaultRoutes(true) does not conflict
with my later implementation in ccnxHelper.SetForwardingStrategy
("ns3::ndn::fw::CustomStrategy")? That is, before installing stack on
nodes, the following codes is ok?

  ndn::StackHelper ccnxHelper;
  *ccnxHelper.SetForwardingStrategy ("ns3::ndn::fw::CustomStrategy");*
  *ccnxHelper.SetDefaultRoutes (true);*
  ccnxHelper.SetContentStore ("ns3::ndn::cs::Lru",
                              "MaxSize", "1"); // ! Attention ! If set to
0, then MaxSize is infinite
  ccnxHelper.InstallAll ();

Regards,
huyao