[ndnSIM] how to update ndnsim codes without a github account

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:30:13 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

I downloaded ndnsim source without a github account, like

git clone git://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM.git ns-3/src/ndnSIM

which is wihout `wirte` access. Now I have modified some codes and want to
merge them with the latest ndnsim codes on ndnsim project. I tried commit
and pull from the ndnsim repository but conflicts happened and it does not
work. So I re-downloaded the latest version of ndnsim source and added my
modification into it again. Now it works.

My question is for the future use how to merge my ndnsim modification into
the latest version of ndnsim without a github account?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,
huyao