[ndnSIM] 回复:Re:_回复:Re:__Some_Questions_about_Content_Store

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Mar 22 09:41:41 PDT 2013

Hi Du,

If you do not change RngRun parameter in different runs of your simulation, you would get exactly the same results in NS-3.  See this page see here for more detail http://www.nsnam.org/docs/release/3.16/manual/html/random-variables.html#seeding-and-independent-replications  for more detail on randomization in NS-3.