[ndnSIM] structure of fib in ndnsim

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 01:33:56 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your explanation!

I am sorry I still have the perplexity. I saw that fib::Entry->RemoveFace
call just has one parameter (const Ptr<
Face<http://ndnsim.net/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1_face.html> >
&face) without relation to some specific prefix, so I guess if I want to
delete one specific face from one specific prefix, it will have the same
impact to other prefixes which also have the face.

My intention is to delete one specific face from a specific prefix, while
any other prefix still retains the face if  it has. Is it feasible in the
current ndnsim? If not, how do I do to implement such a functionality? Or
my understanding for this issue has some error?

Regards,
huyao